Nevada laws have been set up, in part, to offer asset and lawsuit protection to the owners of Nevada-based corporations. That’s one of the main reasons entrepreneurs from all over the world come to Nevada to incorporate their businesses. And, related to that, we want you to know that Corporate Service Center, Inc., is serious about protecting information you provide to us during the course of business.
- While it is imperative that we obtain sufficient information about you and your business needs to set up the appropriate entities for you, any and all information you provide to us is kept in the strictest confidence allowable under the law.
- As a matter of policy, Corporate Service Center, Inc. does not divulge, by means of sales of lists, licenses to use, or in any other manner, to any source, any information concerning private individuals who are the principals of our client corporations.
- Because of the sophistication inherent in much of the software being used to construct and maintain Web sites on the Internet, many people have legitimate concerns about whether or not their personal information can be traced and captured for unauthorized use. Corporate Service Center, Inc., as a matter of policy and as a means of protecting your privacy, makes every effort to secure the transactions in which you provide your personal information within our Web sites.
- These policies make Corporate Service Center, Inc. a leader in the industry in securing the confidentiality of client information. If you have any questions or concerns about information security, please contact us by e-mail at: email@example.com. Or give us a call at 1-866-411-2002.
Corporate Service Center, Inc. is not a law firm. We are not engaged in rendering legal advice, and cannot make recommendations regarding individual circumstances. The information on this web site is not to be construed as legal advice in any way. If legal advice is required, consult a qualified attorney. The Lawyer Referral & Information Service of the State Bar of Nevada is available from 9am to 4pm, Monday through Friday at 1-800-789-5747.
$100,000 GUARANTEE TERMS & CONDITIONS
ELIGIBILITY: Eligibility for the Guarantee is dependent upon the covered company (“Company”) fully complying with all the required activitiesoutlined in The Corporate Service Center Inc., Guarantee Checklist (“Checklist”) within the required time frames.
ENROLLMENT: Company must enroll in the Guarantee program by completing and returning the Guarantee Enrollment Form to Corporate Service Center Inc., within 30 days of receipt of the company record book.
TIME FRAME: The Guarantee is only available and effective if the Company has always been maintained in good standing and in compliance with the State of Nevada, and Corporate Service Center Inc., at all times. This Guarantee is void immediately in the event of unpaid, past-due balances to Corporate Service Center Inc. Events prior to the Company’s enrollment or after the termination of registered agent services with Corporate Service Center Inc., are not covered by the Guarantee.
EXTENT OF GUARANTEE: The Guarantee is activated only upon the successful piercing of the corporate veil of the Company which results in the owners ,directors, officers, managers or members of the Company being held personally liable for the debts and contractual obligations that the Company has to third parties as determined by a court of competent jurisdiction in the United States.
DOCUMENTATION: In the event of a claim against the Guarantee, the Company will be required to provide valid documentation of: the timely and full completion of and compliance with each applicable Checklist activity, and the detailed legal expenses incurred and paid against which claim is being made under this Guarantee.
GOVERNING LAW: The Guarantee, and these terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the State of Nevada, without regard to any conflict of law. Any action against Corporate Service Center, Inc. relating to the Guarantee must be brought in the state or federal courts located in Nevada. By participating in the Guarantee, the Company agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts with respect to such action.
NO PARTNERSHIP: No aspect of the Guarantee, or of the terms and conditions herein outlined, shall be deemed to create any partnership, joint venture or agency relationship between the Company and Corporate Service Center Inc.
MODIFICATION/CANCELLATION: Corporate Service Center Inc., reserves the right to modify and/or terminate any of the terms and conditions of the Guarantee, including the right to terminate the Guarantee in whole or in part at any time and in the sole discretion of Corporate Service Center Inc.
NO IMPLIED WARRANTY: Except for the express representations and warranties contained herein, Corporate Service Center Inc., makes no, and expressly disclaims, any warranty – either express or implied – with respect to the Guarantee.
NOT INSURANCE: The Guarantee is not insurance, and is limited to reimbursement of reasonable and documented legal defense expenses incurred and paid by the Company as the direct result of Company’s good faith defense against a claim which attempts to pierce the corporate veil in a court of competent jurisdiction in the United States.
LIMITATIONS: The following are exempt from claims under the Guarantee:
- Claims against the Company made by or through the Internal Revenue Service, the Department of Justice, any governmental taxing authority, or governmental regulatory authority.
- Claims asserted in connection with any bankruptcy proceeding.
- Claims arising from or related to illegal or fraudulent activities, including improper conduct by the Company’s owners, officers, directors, managers, members or agents.
- Claims arising from the intentional misconduct or gross negligence of the Company’s owners, officers, directors, managers, members or agents.
- Claims in excess of $100,000; in no event will coverage under the Guarantee exceed US $100,000 for any Company.
DOCUMENTATION: In the event of a claim against the Guarantee, the Company will be required to provide valid documentation of: the timely and full completion of and compliance with each applicable Checklist activity, and the detailed legal expenses incurred and paid against which claim is being made under this Guarantee
SOLE RECOURSE: The sole recourse of any Company against Corporate Service Center Inc., under or related to the Guarantee shall be reimbursement for legal defense expenses as expressly outlined herein, and in no event shall Corporate Service Center Inc., be deemed liable to the Company or any other person or entity for any other claims, benefits, damages, or expenses arising under or related to the Guarantee.
NON TRANSFER ABILITY: The rights of or participation in the Guarantee by any Company is not transferable or assignable without the prior written consent of Corporate Service Center Inc..
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED: The Guarantee is subject to all applicable laws, rules and regulations, and is void where prohibited. The Guarantee is not intended to, and does not cover any Company in any jurisdiction or country where such coverage or Company’s participation in the Guarantee is contrary to or impermissible under any applicable law, rule or regulation