With the ever growing trend in America towards identity theft and frivolous lawsuits you must take steps to protect your personal and business information and assets. Proper asset protection strategies are critical to a secure, a well-protected future for you, your business and your family.
Asset Protection is the concept of protecting one’s assets from frivolous, ill-motivated, illogical and, more often than not, devastating claims that can destroy your current and future lifestyle. If you are engaged in any business activity, chances are that sooner or later you will be sued. The costs of defending a frivolous law suit can easily reach $100,000 and up. When you are sued, everything you have worked hard to create will be placed in jeopardy.
Lawsuits have become the plaintiff’s number one negotiating strategy. Lawyers have found that, for a small court filing fee, one of two things will likely occur:
- You give them the money to go away.
- They’ll keep you tied up in court for between two and five years.
In either case, the money comes out of your pocket. If fortunate, you will win the case – but at what price? Your defense bill could easily run up to six figures. It seems that even if you win, you lose.
Who can’t wait to sue you?
A partial listing, by no means inclusive:
- Employment lawsuits: age discrimination, racial, gender, pregnancy, disability, mental illness, addiction discrimination, sexual harassment, peer harassment, wrongful termination, employee injury, etc.
- Professional malpractice: medical, legal, psychological, engineering, architectural, accounting, etc.
- Business liability lawsuits: environmental cleanup, dissatisfied customers, personal injury, shareholder liability, etc.
- Personal lawsuits: divorce, business partners, creditor claims, accidental injury caused by a family member, personal injury, etc.
The key to preventing lawsuits is to make sure that plaintiffs and their lawyers can’t get their hands on your money. Corporate Service Center will show you how to become every contingency fee lawyer’s nightmare. Set up your asset protection plan before you get sued. Now is the time to get serious about providing the highest level of protection for you and your family.
For more information about protecting your assets, please contact a Corporate Service Center Representative today at 1- 866-411-2002, Monday thru Friday, 8 am – 5 pm PST.